Upper Level Fitness Club (ULFC) Policy
• Fitness class entry requires the purchase of either a monthly pass or drop-in pass? Participants holding monthly passes have priority class entry. Please register for classes via website https://www.upperlevelfit.com/book-online
• Each Class has a limit of 10 participants. No additional participants may enter a class once room capacity is reached. Participants with monthly pass have priority class entry.
• ULFC reserves the right to cancel any class on the basis of low attendance or registration.
• Soft-soled, closed-toe athletic shoes are required for all cardiovascular and resistance training classes. Shoes are optional for Essentrics/Classical Stretch classes.
• All participants in Group Fitness classes must be 18 years of age or older. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
• All participants must sign a Liability and Waiver Form. Waivers must be signed by legal guardian for participants under 18. No waiver, No workout.
• All equipment must remain in the club and must be returned to its proper location after use. All equipment should be used for the manner for which it is designed.
• Personal belongings (such as bags or coats) are not allowed in the workout area. Temporary storage located in back of studio. ULFC staff is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• For the safety of everyone, the lower level door will be locked once class begins. Please call or email instructor if running late. Phone: (301)379-0840 Email: email@example.com
Group Fitness Recommendations
• Appropriate athletic attire is recommended.
• Participants are encouraged to arrive to class on time and stay for the entire class.
• Bring water, mat, and towel to each class.
• Water and Gatorade will be available for purchase for $1.
• Participants are encouraged to wipe down mats after usage,
gym Wipes are available back of studio.
Thank You From Upper Level Fitness Club Management,
We appreciate you!